Residential Garbage Customers
RULES FOR RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE CUSTOMERS
· Residential garbage will be picked up every Thursday.
Please have the container at the roadside by 6:00 a.m.
· The cans must be labeled by the Town of Ragland and
garbage must be bagged household garbage only.
· The opening of the container will need to face the road or street.
· Please have 5 feet of clearance regarding placement of can.
· If the Street Dept moves your can to the opposite side of the road,
that is where the can needs to be placed for pick-up.